1. The Christian Brands Directory (hereinafter called publisher) publishes from time to time calendars, booklet, web pages, arranges placement in other advertising media and promotes business people and their services to the community in various regions.
It has its address at 62, Oduduwa Crescent, GRA Ikeja, Lagos State.
2. No specific position for the feature placement is guaranteed in any advertising media, and the publisher reserves the right to place such advertisement in any position, either on any page on which appears the heading with which such placement is associated, or any page opposite any such page.
3. a)Whilst the publisher at the time of entering into this contract proposes and intends to use its best endeavors to ensure that all promotions are carried out in accordance with the contract, it is possible, for all kinds of reason, that mistakes or omission or delays or other mishaps may occur. The publisher's rates are calculated on the basis that publisher is under no liability to such a case.
b) Accordingly, it is a fundamental term of this contract, and of the basis upon which the publisher accepts all the promotions, that the firm will not be liable for any loss or damage claimed or suffered by any person in relation to the promotion the subject of this contract, whether the reason of delay, error, omission or otherwise, (and whether inadvertent, negligent, deliberate or otherwise) and whether the same was caused by acts, omissions or other conducts by the publisher, its employees, agents or contractors or any person, or in any way whatsoever.
c) Furthermore, the publisher reserves the right at any time, with or without prior notice to the customer, to cancel any or all of the promotion(s) the subject of this contract.
d) If the publisher cancels any of the promotion(s) or placement(s) the subject of this contract or any or all of the promotion or placement the subject does not appear in the following issue of the relevant directory, web page or calendar, or any or all of the advertising the subject of this contract contains any errors or errors are virtually to destroy the entire value of the same to the customer, the publisher will refund to the customer the charge referable to the relevant part of such promotion or placement, but the publisher accepts business only upon the basis that the publisher is under no liability in such a case.
4. If any payment due under this contract is not made on or before the due date, the whole of the balance of the said sum shall become immediately due and payable.
5. The customer warrants that the publisher has the right to use the business name, trade mark or trade name and that the customer is authorized and entitled to advertise the business or product represented in the advertising and agrees to and hereby does indemnify and hold the publisher harmless against any and all demands, claims, damages and liability whatsoever arising out of or in any way caused or connected with the printing or publication of the advertising.
6. a) This contract may be cancelled within 10 days from the date hereon by forwarding to the publisher’s office a written request that any promotion, the subject of this contract, be cancelled. The request should include the job number featured in the earlier correspondence/communication and be signed by the principal, partner, accountant, or administrator of the firm, company or entity. A full refund of all monies will be made within 30 days of written and verified notification.
b) This contract may be cancelled if the principal of the firm or company suffers death, permanent disability or a change in ownership occurs previous to the publication deadlines. A full refund of all monies other than the initial deposit and art charges will be returned within 30 days of written and verified notification.
7. Artwork which has to be provided by the client named on the contract, but not available at the time of the publication for any reason whatsoever, will have a placement inserted by the publisher from the details available on this contract, the local Yellow Page directory for the same client or any other material deemed reasonable and relevant by the publisher.
8. Accounts extending beyond 90 days may be recovered by legal process. This is an activity of Christian Brands Directory.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – LIABILITY OF ₦2,000,000.00
The use of the Christian Brands Directory as a mailing or telemarketing list is considered an abuse of this publication. Any person, organization or company who decides to use the Christian Brands Directory as a mail list or telemarketing list is deemed to have accepted the following rates and become legally liable to pay the amount prior to, or subsequent to, such use; an amount of ₦2,000,000.00 to a charity or foundation nominated by the publisher for the use of the Christian Brands Directory as a mailing list or telemarketing list. These fees are rigidly enforced by the publisher. The publisher is informed by the advertisers herein of any such contacts.
copyrights © 2019 ChristianBrandsDirectory. All rights reserved.